There are now loads of really popular Hen Party games out there and Mr and Mrs has to be one of the most popular!
The premise is a simple one, compile a list of questions about the Bride and Groom to be and then ask them all to the groom in advance of the Hen Party date (making sure he doesn’t spill the beans! – a top tip here is to give him a call once the Hen has already set off for the Hen Weekend away).
Then all you have to do is ask the questions to the Hen during the hen weekend, or perhaps have you Butler in the Buff ask her!
You can of course come up with a variety of different scoring systems. here are a couple of ideas;
- A sweep-stake – Have all of the hens put in £1 and guess the number of questions the Bride to Be will answer correctly, whoever is correct (or closest) wins the money.
- Shots; If the Bride to be gets one wrong she drinks, if shes correct everybody else drinks (or one person is nominated to drink).
- A forfeit, either at the time or saved for later on in the evening for each question the Bride to Be gets wrong!
These are just a few ideas, I am sure you will be able to come up with others if none of these suit your group. Consider ways of making the games more interactive, give everyone a few questions to ask, or forfeits to create…?
Writing the questions is the fun bit, and every Bride to Be is different so not all questions will be suitable, that being said here are a few ideas to get you started.
- What is HER favourite part of your body?
- What is YOUR favourite part of HER body?
- Where was your first date?
- What is HER bra size/shoe size/dress size etc?
- What is HER/YOURfavourite sexual position?
- What colour eyes does SHE have?
- What is HER/YOUR dream holiday destination?
- What would SHE hay is your worst habit?
- What is HER worst habit?
- What is HER/YOUR favourite film/book/tv programme/band?
So there you go, a few suggestions to get you started.