Although Valentine’s Day is to show love and commitment to our loved one, December is still the most popular month for engagements in the UK. Sixteen percent of proposals happen on Christmas Day, hence it’s not too long left before instead of snow, diamond rings will fall from the sky. As we’re feeling super-festive today – last day in the office before Christmas, yass – we looked up the best Christmas engagement videos on YouTube, and here are what we found…
(P.S. Freshly engaged December Fiancées, just to let you know, you can always count on us when it comes to organising your Hen Parties!)
1. Singing, acting and dancing together – how cute!
2. Surrounded with family – creative and emotional
3. The best proposal for dog lovers
4. Challanging and complicated, but super-cuuute!
5. He planned every single thing in detail… awww!
Hope you liked this post, ladies! Good luck and don’t forget to let us know if you get a ring for Christmas!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Cambridge Hen Party!